Subtitle

"Walking for air. Walking to see" (Bradbury, pg.176)

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Post 4

Today, I’m being taken to the Psychiatric Center for Research on Regressive Tendencies.  Apparently I’m so different they want to do tests on me.  I really don’t know what I’ve done.  Is it really a so strange to not have a television?  You know, I’ve been walking for years, and yet this is the first time a cop car has questioned me.  I suppose they don’t see many people walking at night.  The reason I’m typing this is because I was allowed to come back to my home for an hour to pack my belongings.  It only took me about 20 minutes to pack the few things that are special to me.  I have no idea if I’ll be able to update this blog anymore; I don’t even know if there are computers that the patients are allowed to use.  I wonder how many people will be there.  My guess only a few.  I mean how many people are as different as I am?  I wonder what living there will be like.  I imagine I’ll have a small white, window-less cubical with a video camera to monitor me.  I’ll probably get my food through a slot in the door and go to various doctors to find out why I’m so strange.  I may as well just go out to the car to say I’m ready to go, no need to delay it.  So good-bye for who knows how long.

No comments:

Post a Comment